My hair became very hard and brittle, What is the reason for my problem ?

hello Doctor ,iam 23 years old . I have severe hair loss 3 years back .So, i consulted a doctor one year back and he prescribed minoxidil solution and btn forte tablets . These medicines helped and my hair loss decreased a lot .I used these medicines for 4 months . But now again the problem started one month back while I am still using these medicines ,My hair became very hard and brittle .Is that due to the usage of those medicines for a long time?What is the reason for my problem? Please suggest me some medicines or some natural ingredients to reduce my hair loss.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011