My hair became so thin & frizzy. What can I do ?

after my hysterectomy , my hair became so thin & frizzy. what can I do? my son is getting married in a few months and I need to do something with it
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
it is due to the hormonal imbalance. either consult a good homeopath or start drinking Noni herbal fruit juice. log into:
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi greetings from health care magic. The cause of thin hair has many like hormonal imbalance ( in your case after hysteroctomy), deficiency of essential cellular elements, in thyroid disorder ( you can test for your TSH level too), any drugs side effects etc.
Hair is made up of protein, so it is important to eat a healthy diet that includes foods with protein. Protein is found in foods including meat, fish, legumes, cheese, and more. It is recommended that people eat about three servings of protein every day.Hair also needs minerals, particularly iron, in order to grow. Iron is found in meat, fish, and poultry. It is found in small amounts in some vegetables, but vegetarians may need to take an iron supplement.
Homeopathy constitutional treatment can be helpful also. Thank you