My grandmother is having proplems like nausea and heart palpitations

My grandmother is 65 years old. Her X Ray Reports show that her spinal discs have degenerated and her brain's X Ray shows that her blood supply has been slightly cut off. She's already had a stroke due to vertigo and she's been having proplems like nausea and heart palpitations. I needed to ask if vertigo can be cured or not.
My grandmother is 65 years old. Her X-Ray Reports show that her spinal discs have degenerated and her brain s X-Ray shows that her blood supply has been slightly cut off. She s already had a stroke due to vertigo and she s been having proplems like nausea and heart palpitations. I needed to ask if vertigo can be cured or not.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011