My grandma had a heart attack and the amount of stress on her heart got higher

She s 86 years old .. she s been really healthy until now.. she could still walk fine, hear pretty well, and see well. She had a heart attack out of the blue.. her artery was clogged. There was damage to her left ventricle i think it s called.. but no brain damage . They had to paralyze her and sedate her.. they just tried weening her off the heart medicine but the amount of stress on her heart got higher :( does anyone know if this means she will probably die? Has anyone heard of people surviving something like this?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009