My glucose is 345, A1C is 13.7 and cholesterol is 348. Do I have cause for concern ?

Hi I am a 35 year old woman in otherwise good health. I was diagnosed with diabetes yesterday after seeing the dr. for severe weight loss ( 35 lbs in under a months time, going from 135 to 100 pounds at a height of 5 4 ) I was told about the diagnosis via email and told to make an appt. for treatment a.s.a.p. but the soonest time I could get isn t until the end of next week. I am concerned this is too long to wait because my glucose is 345, my A1C is 13.7 and my cholesterol is 348. Do I have cause for concern?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011