My girlfriend has "Serum Beta HCG" test and the result is 0.92 mIU/ml. Is she pregnant?

Hi Doctor, My girlfriend has today gone through "Serum Beta HCG" test and the result is 0.92 mIU/ml. We wanted to know what does this mean, is she pregnant ? Her age is 21 years and her last period date was 7 Feb 10. We have done the pregnancy test in home also by kit and the result was negative since this test is not 100 % accurate we went through blood test. We can't visit doctor in person for this and i hope you can understand our problem. Can you please interpret the result for us. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010