My gf had acute lymphoblastic leukemia symptom, should I marry her ?

My girl friend (age 20 years presently) had (ALL acute lymphoblastic leukemia)..... untreatable disease. She was first diagnosed in JUNE 2002...then she took chemotherapy from TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL of Mumbai for 2 year approx...then she came back to home after 18 months of that treatment. she got relapse. then her doctor suggested for bone marrow transplant.. n she got a BMT in July 2005 from CMC Vellore n the donor was his elder today after 20 months...she is fine except little GVHD type i want to know that what are the chances of her survival. I want to marry her so plz tell me what problems will i have to face in future. Should i marry her or not...n what r the chances of relapse...n is there any treatment to get permanently cure for this disease...n when can we say that the patient of ALL is completely cured... i m eagerly waiting for ur reply... so plz reply me soon.... thanks
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010