My genitals have developed some greyish colour 7 it is itching a lot.

Hi. My name is Rahul. im 26 yrs. I am nowadays feeling some intense itching in my genitals. i first ignored it because of the intense summer in mumbai. and applied some talcom powder but now since the monsoons are here. my condition hasnt been any better. Infact, it has worsened for the last two days especially during my sleep. My genitals have developed some greyish color. and there s peeling of the skin when i scratch, Can you please help me ? im really stressed out :(
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011