My friend was sweating and his heart was pounding, what can I do ?

My friend was sweating and his heart was pounding, what can I do? He lives an hour from me, but it is 12:30 at night. The last time I spoke to him was around 10:30 pm. He isn t answering my calls, texts or emails. He said he was fine when I asked him last if he was okay. If he is okay, he would just think that would be so silly of me to call 911. He s a cop. I wouldn t be able to get into his apt without the remote. He has no family in this country If he did go to the hospital, he is stubborn and wouldn t worry me with that. Thank you so much to everyone who responded. He is okay, he took medicine his doc gave him for that and went to sleep. Wow! That was a scare for me!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
I would drive out there. Better safe than sorry. Even if everything was okay, At least you can have some peaceful sleep instead of worrying. I would definately drive out there if i were you.