My friend having acidity problem. Does this mean his heart is safe & how long he will live with that ?

hello sir, my friend frequently get chest pain and feels himself something might happen to him. Recently i took him to a hospital and took the blood test , liver test, ECG ,2-D echo and TMT. Everything came out to be normal.Doctor mentioned he is having acidity problem. But yet he scares he is having heart problem. Does this mean his heart is safe.please also let us know taking this tests indicate how many years is the heart safe(just to clarify to my fnd his heart is safe). please advice what is to be done ? his age is 25 and worried a lot.non-smoker and stopped drinking before an year
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011