My friend has Systemic lupus erythematosus and is on steroids. How can she stop the steroids ?

Hi, my friend had problem of SLE(some red spots).This spots is to appear on her legs.After many treatments doctor adviced her to take steroids(wsylon).This is 10 years back.intially dose was 20 mg then 10mg and now she is taking 5mg regularly.Other than this she is normal.If there is extreme pain in her leg she takes 1 pain killer nice.If she stops wyslon she gets pain in her body,feels tired.she is married now.Will she have problem in conceiving.And if she conceives will the baby be normal.How can she stop this medicine.?please help. Age:29 weight:47 gender:Female
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011