My foreskin of penis was cut, damaged. Size is reduced. What should I do?

My foreskin had never been pulled completely since it was tight. But yesterday night, it got pulled and it hurt. It was stuck and I couldnt get it out for long time. After it was back to normal, I could bring the skin back but with a little force. What i mean it wasnt smooth. Today I think my penis has reduced its size. Has some damage been done to it and because of it, size has reduced. And I'm scared to get an erection because I dont want the foreskin to get stuck again. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013