My foreskin keeps peeling. How to heal this skin disorder without the removal of foreskin ?

i have a skin disorder on my foreskin , the tip of the skin is gone way too sensitive and keeps peeling the every other day, its painful when having a intercourse as dry skin which is just about heal opens up. this is happen only now when i am not using condoms as we have planned for a kid. please suggest a good way of healing the same without having removed the foreskin. I have never had such issues before my wedding even though I have had unprotected sex a couple of times.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011