My follicle developed but not ruptured

Hello, my follicle developed. but not ruptured. no free fluid. In which date the ovulation is happened and how long ruputured follicle is live in a body
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Ovulation can not be said to have taken place as follicle is not ruptured.After the rupture of follicle the ovum can survive up to 48 hours.Please talk to your doctor about this,he will give some medicines or injection which will lead to rupture of follicle and release of ovum.Bye.
Follicle rupture forteenth day before next menstrual 14th day after ovulation menstrual bleeding starts.
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to health care magic.
the follicle ruptures around day 14 15 in a regular 28 30 days cycle. however in longer duration cycles it may rupture slightly later. do not worry. you need to tell me a few details so i can guide you better as to how long the follicle stays and all yur other queries. please tell me if this follicle monitoring that you are doing is in a natural cycle or with some medication? also is this your first pregnancy? your age? all ths and some more stuff needs to be known before anybody can advise you. mail me n i may be able to help you.