My flesh started shrinking from last 3 yrs and now is almost lost. I suspect semen flowing all over my body along with blood.

My flesh started shrinking from last 3 yrs and now is almost lost. flesh in my chest ,hips,butt, back,stomach and all etc has almost disappeared. I suspect semen flowing all over my body along with blood.whenever I ve touched my blood my blood I have found it as sticky as glue. it feels like their is gum all over my body from head to feet. I can t also breath properly. There is always pain in upper part of my left chest at a certain spot. I am dying. sir plz get a real advice for me. plz help me.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011