My fatigue is became chorincal due to excessive workout in Gym.

HI, doctor my name is jimmy,im a body-builder, I am from Indonesia. I would like to ask u about my phisical condition. im always felling fatigue, i has a insomnia, headache,i has a silinder in my eye,and this begun when i was 17 year old. now im 18 years old. it's about 6 month. my fatigue is became chorincal because i always overtraining in my exercise and i can't sleep at the nite,and u know,now my eye so sensitive about light now. I fell so bad rite now doc. I think everytihing because my workout and my stress. Now I can't training any more. please doctor tell me what should I do. I can't go to hospital because my mom said I am okay and she said I am look healthy. she right but only I can feel my condition.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010