My father, mother and brother have all got angina and have suffered heart attacks in the past. Now im starting to have panic attacks

Hello... Thank you in advance for reading this. Over the past few months Ive been worrying about the heart diease that runs in my family. My father, mother and brother have all got angina and have suffered heart attacks in the past. My father and brother both had theirs in their 30 s and I never thought much of it until I turned 30 6 months ago. The difference between us is that I live quite a healthy lifestyle in terms of excercise and diet (apart from my cheat day once a week), and they smoked and never took part in any exercise. Now im starting to have panic attacks cause the slight twinge or pulling pain I might get in my chest my 1st thought is my heart.. Even though Im very active and eat healthy is it still possible to have heart trouble like them or am I worrying for nothing?? Kind regards Pete
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jan 2010