My father is suffering from pulmonary fibrosis followed by swollen feet, vomiting, stomach pain. Can these symptoms be life threatening ?

URGENT...are these symptoms life threatening for my father in his weakened condition? My 65 year old father has pulmonary fibrosis and is on oxygen 24 hours a day. He is unable to walk from room to room. For the last 3 days he s been vomiting, had nausea , stomach pain, severe lower back pain , swollen feet/ankles, and does not want to be alone. His doctor was not in the office today....
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011