My father is suffering from filariasis since 3 to 4 years, kindly suggest

Hello Doctor , This is praveena.My father is suffering from filariasis since 3 to 4 years.Oftenly he is suffering from fever and vomintings once in six months and he is will be hospitalized for 2 to 3 days during that period.But this time he has been hospitalized for more than 20 days and doctor is saying that infection has grown in intestines.Will it be any problem?Can u please suggest us regarding this.He is vomitings in black color sometimes and red color sometimes.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011