My father is suffering from continues downfall in health and weight, please help

Most respectfully i beg to state that my father is suffering from diabetes . Although the sugar label is under normal condition he is suffering from continues downfall in health and weight. Recently after certain test & ultrasound it was found that at his gall bladder neck there is some stone which cause the inflation of gall bladder. Doctor advice us to go for operation but still we are unable to find the root cause of continues downfall in health and weight.

Sir i would be highly obliged if kindly answer me to resolve my problem.

Thanking you.

yours faithfully,

Subhranshu Panigrahi e-mail :-

ph no. 09861278796

Asked On : Fri, 9 Apr 2010