My father is having pain behind the head andfrom the hands, please help

my papa had bypass surgery 3 months ago.He still continue to have some pain andsome time he breath fast and get tried after 2 minutes of walk.he is in tension. we consulted the doctor and doctor said sometime there would be blood clotted due to surgery and he gave 2 weeks pills, but even after that he is having same pain. We don t know what to do now. plz i want to know does such pain comes even after surgery..he is having pain behind the head andfrom the hands.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009