My father is Diabetic and having low Plate late count. what could i do?

My father is Diabetic and having low Platelate count. he had undergone Cataract eye surgery on 15th April 2010. The affected lense was to be replaced with Folded Intraoccular lense through Fecko Surgery which is supposed to be without any bleeding in the process. But the doctor concerned was not able to put the same instead a normal indian lense was placed with a bigger cut and some bleeding inside. After four days he reported of infection in the eye and formation of pus inside. Again he operated on the same with lot of bleeding inside. The eye now remains red and doctor says to consult gen physican as bleeding is still there.The gen Phy says to consult Hematologist . Will u help us with a good hematologist around Borivli Mumbai.
Asked On : Sun, 9 May 2010