My father has tumor. cancer stage 2 in his pancreas.Is my father leaving us at his condition now ?

Hi, my father is had an operation May last year. He is 71 years old. He has tumor/ cancer stage 2 in his pancreas , but his doctors said it was too big his stomach will be damaged if they remove it. The doctors said they made a bypass in his digestive system so he would survive. After his operation, he was advised to undergo radiation and chemotherapy but our family decided not to do so due to some reasons. His surgeon said he will live for 3 months. After 10months my father is still here but just last week he is yellowish again and he feels itchy allover his body. His urine is already black. My question is, is my father leaving us at his condition now ? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011