My father has hypertension and also knee pain .Can you please suggest any medicine for his knee and Bp ?

sir, my father has hypertension .he used to take amlokind at tablet.and he was suffering with joint pains in leg.the two knee bones became weak.he is walking very hardly.can we prefer any calcium supplements for making bones healthy?or other wise will it effect bp?if it really increases bp,then suggest me the right medicine such that the medicine should treat the joint pain and at the same it should not effect the bp.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011