My father has heart blockage with 35 % heart function, kindly suggest us

Hi sir, I am santhosh i am staying in Palakkad. My Father seeking Heart Problem. Last Week He admitted in Hospital and take Tests Docters are saying Three Block was there and Heart Function was 35% and they were suggesting a Bypass he is 45 to 50 KG and 63year Old and also a Dibites 250 pls guide me sir
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

a by pass would be definetly recommended as there is only 35 percent functioning he would also have to make life style changes post surgery and it is highly succesful operation so it would be advised

Anonymous's Response

Yes with just 35% functioning, a bypass would be beneficial. One of my far relatives got it done and now he is doing fine.