My father has difficulty breathing and sometimes he coughs out blood

Hello Sir/Madam, Can you please suggest me a good lung specialist in chennai.This is for my father who is 70 yrs old and I m afraid of subjecting him in a surgery .His complaint is that he feels it difficult to breath and thus could not walk for a while.Some times he coughs out blood (little)along with mucus.He thinks,this is because of the exposure to dusty atmosphere he was working in during his younger age.He was a carpenter.He has already consulted with many doctors and was suggested that it is not either TB or cancer .Kindly suggest a doctor who is more proven in his carreer and not money minded. Thanks Balsekar.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011