My father has become alcoholic, please help him

My father has become alchoholic. he does'nt have any control in himself. please suggest something for his recovery. he even does'nt want to go to doctor also. wat to do. our family is in great trouble..
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Alcoholism is a disease, in which people do not have any control over the alcohol, and they do not think that they have any problem. Usually they do not go for treatment on his own. The best way of treatment is to admit him in a drug de-addiction center for one to three months. even if he do not want the same. there he will receive medical and psychological help.

Atul Verma
Clinical Psychologist