My father has Interstitial lung disease and he also had ATT medication for 6 months

Hi Doctor , My dad is having ILD and it was detected in March 2008.He also had ATT medication for 6 months before ILD got detected. He is having onlu Mucinac as medicine as we did not started Sterios because of its side effect. Gradually he is feeling very weak and also gets fever very regularyly. What sould be doen for improving his health conditions. Is it curable?
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010
Ur dad had taken ATT (Anti-Tuberculosis drugs). He does have history of tuerbculosis and this in turn might have lead to the current ILD.

Steroids are good modality of treatment and can be beneficial.