My face gets flushed after I eat, what might be causing this ?

I am a 42 yr old female. In the last week and a half my face gets flushed after I eat. It lasts for about 1/2-3/4 hr. If I drink alcohol my face gets flushed. I have not had any alcohol for months. I eat clean bodybuilding meals. I wt train 4 days a week/ cardio 2-3 times a week. I have cut out all vitamins , fish oils, amino acids and all other suppelments since the flushing had begun. I am confused on what might be causing this. One final note, I have always had really good blood pressure readings. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011