My face /cheek bone appears to still be bruised under the skin

I fell about three weeks ago and hit my face /cheek bone . I have seen a doctor and got an x-ray. It was negative for any fractures . It was very swollen and bruised. The swelling has gone . I am now left with a large indentation on my cheek. It looks very odd compared to the other side when I smile. There is still quite a bit of tissue damage. How can i speed up the process and will i have permanent damge? When i smile it leaves a large dark lengthy dimple! It appears to still be bruised under the skin when i smile. Can you help ? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010