My eyes are red all the time. Is this because of excess body heat ?

Hi.. My eyes are red most of the time, at workplace.. Is this because of excess body heat because if I take more water i am feeling good.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

it could be due to heat, ot it could be due to strain in your eyes. Get a examination done. You will be prescribed eye drops to soothen eyes andclear the redness. Continue to drink plenty of water everyday.

Hi.. I think this might be more related to your occupation and the pollution that is around you which might be the cause then body heat.

Try modification on how you are using the computer. All the precaution that have to be followed when using the computer to prevent eye injury has to be taken.

Also using googles when you are travelling can help in preventing pollution induced injuries.

You can also have an eye check up done to see if you are having any refractory errors that may be the cause for the redness..