My eyes are extremely bloodshot, how to get rid of it ?

My eyes are extremely bloodshot and I don't think it's pinkeye because I don't have any of the symptoms what else could it be ?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
Other than excessive computer strain,you have to rule out certain allergies,exposure yo wind ,dust and wind.This redness is a reaction by your body to these external insults.Treatment is decongestent and lubricant eye drops
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You may be straining your eyes either because of occupation (computer related) or may be due to vision problems.. Get your vision checked.. Moisturising eye drops will help and take precautions while looking at the computer..