My eyelids are red and swollen, Can it be because of any cosmetics products ?

Hi my name is Zaira, I had a problem maybe with some cosmetic product, I usually use everyday mousturized cream,and after a mousturized with color and spf 20, but today I had used on top of that a Revlon Color Stay foundation(when i used and I am sweatting some time it burns, but that only when I had contact with some Hydroxide sodioum, at the laboratory), the problem is really on my eyes,I had used a concealer and on top a shadow primer, and on top an eye pencil Milk from NYX, (that is maybe de unusual part) since I aplied when I was sweatting I feel pain and it burns when the sweat had contact with my eyelid, beside today in the morning I went to the lab, but I didn t work at all, just be there, and I aplied the product on my eyelid with my fingers, and also i hay aplied minoxidil in my head , but i washed my hands, so i don t know what happened but what can I use, I had applied a layer of bepanthen on my eyelids
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011