My eyelid has a white bump on it almost like a pimple, is it a serious thing ?

if my eyelid has a white bump on it almost like the white thing on a pimple is it a serious thing? I have a hard white bump on my eybrow bone. Its very small and does not hurt. It does not hang or feel loose. I can not see a stem on it. It showed up randomly a few months ago and has not gotten bigger or smaller. I am 17 years old and a female and have not had anything like this before. My parents think that it is a skin tag and won't be a problem. I have a skin tag under my armpit and this look and feels nothing like that one. Please help me I'm really worried.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011