My ear keeps blocking and it open after some time. What should i do ?

while taking head bath little water was into the ears wat will go wrong if this happens coz i feel ears get closed n opens after sometime
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
ears have natural protection to prevent anything from entering in its inner cavity by it membrane called as tympanic membrane.
so water may reach outer space but cannot get in so you need not worry about it. the feeling of closing opening is a normal feeling when water accumulated in the outer space slowly seeps out on its own. so dont worry. nothing will happen.
take care