My ear is not working properly it is blocked with wax ?

my ear is not working properly it is blocked with wax one of my ear is not working properly just now it is blocked with wax what can I do now
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010

Try using Peroxcide to help clean out your ear...just put a little in your ear let it fizz and all then tilt your head back to let it out. Or try some other over the counter ear cleaner. If it doesn't help you need to see a Ear Doctor to get it out, but do not use a cutip or anything else in your ear to try to get it out cause that will only cause problems.

I think you have to go to an ENT and get syringing done there is no other option Dont go to quacks for wax removal you get infection and hole your tympanic membrane
  Anonymous's Response

You should get the wax removed with the help of an ENT surgeon,. The procedure is known as syringing.