My depressed husband wants to only eat and sleep and have sex everyday. Can an online doctor help me ?

my husband says he is depressed he does not like to do anything but yes he wants to eat and sleep when asked something the only reply is i want to take rest.he does not respond to anything. hye my husband is 34 yrs of age past 2-3 weeks he only eats and sleeps may be he might sleep the whole day when he gets up he only wants to eat no matter how much he has eaten first time next time he would eat the same quantity. when questioned will say something is happening to me you dont understand. you don t give me to eat. and would sleep off again. he wants to have sex everyday.there are no medical history but i feel he is overweight how do i get him out of this
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011