My daughter's labia majora is slightly swollen and has black spots in area of swelling

labia majora is slightly swollen and has black spots in area of swelling Not sure if this is the right area to post, but I don t see a regular gynecological community and it is, sort of, a skin disorder . My daughter, who is 18, has had her labia majora become slightly swollen, on the left side, over the past two days. It has a black spot (approx. 2mm diameter) at the center. She says they are painful. I was thinking it was a plugged pore/ingrown hair or some such thing, but I ve just now looked at it and it s definitely not that. It looks slightly like a scab... and now there are 4 more (smaller spots): two on the right side, one at the bottom, one inbetween, and another on the left side. They are right at the edge - where the inside meets the outside - erring toward the inside. She hasn t ever had a sexual relationship, so it s not an STD. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011