My daughter is 2 years old. She has running nose after every 10 days. This happening from past 6 months. Remedies ?

My daughter is 2 years old. She has running nose after every 10 days Hello Doctor, My daughter is 2 years old. She has running nose after every 10 days. I had shown to doctor. they give her antibiotics and after runny will stop but as soon as she eats any sweets the next day she will start having runny nose. Even i notice the day she drink more fresh milk the next day she will start having running nose. She drinks milk at night. Can u suggest some home remedies how do i stop her runny nose. This happening from past 6 months.
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011