My daughter is 13 and she has a heart pain. What could be the reason for this?

My daughter is 13 and she keeps complaining she has pain in her heart , and mostly can't breathe on the night i have took her to doctors and they said it was just trapped wind, it keeps happening more frequently now and i don't know what to do
Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Is her diet proper? Is she having correct weight for height? Have you got her blood levels testsed to see that she is not anemic? If all this is fine then get a ECG or a ECHO done for her also get a PFT done to see that there is no prob from lungs that is happening.