My daughter has terrible ithcing, kindly suggest remedy for that

Hello. I am a father of a 4-year daughter. She has terrible ithcing, but our GP says it is not eczema and we have even seen a skin specialist who thought it was just dry skin and advised that we try a few different moisturerises and change our wshing powder. We have tried all these and none of them has worked.We have also tried worm medicine treatments, but again with no success. Can anyone think of anything else we should be asking our doctor/GP to test for, or any other remedy we could try ? Thanks, Bryan
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jan 2010