My daughter has more yeast infections,diabetes was negative.Are we missing something?

My young teen stepdaughter has more yeast infections than any one I have ever heard of. We had her blood sugar tested for diabetes , which was negative. However, she was positive for hypoglycemia . She also complains of painful periods. We had her given a depo shot in April to try to alleviate her period problems, but it caused her to have almost daily discharge instead. I know she is a virgin from a past exam given, but she has recently disclosed some sexual abuse that was occurring when living with mom. She is now having dark black, foul smelling discharge, and itching and burning. God bless her, we have gone to the dr. over and over and nothing is helping her. Are we missing something? Should I have them run an STD panel even though she is a virgin due to the molestation of the past? What should I be asking them to do other than the standard culture?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Aug 2010