My daughter has conjunctivitis, eye discharge, redness, soreness, yellowish spots on eyeballs. Using counter eye cream. Advise?

My 2year daughter and has had conjunctivitis that I have been treating with over the counter eye cream for the last 2days. The left eye seems to be getting better but still has some dischage and redness, but the right eye still looks quite sore and I have noticed two yellowish spots on her eye ball. Was just wondering if you could give me any advice on what they could be? Many thanks a worried mum.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013