My daughter has been suffereing from rickets n mal Nutrician. What else I can do ?

My 21 months old daughter is not interested in eating food properly. due to this she has been suffereing from rickets n mal nutrician. her doctor has advised her vit D sachets n zincovit syrup, wot else i can do to feed her well, all my efforts of feeding her are wasted, because she is nt ready to take anything in her mouth. My 21 months old daughter is not interested in eating food properly. due to this she has been suffering from rickets n malnutrition. her doctor has advised her vit D sachets n zincovit syrup, wot else i can do to feed her well, all my efforts of feeding her are wasted, because she is nt ready to take anything in her mouth.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011