My daughter has been experiencing bad headaches and vomiting, please help her

My 4 year old daughter has been experiencing headaches off and on for the past couple of months, at first I associated it with the need to have the heat on in the house and everything being so dry so have been keeping a humidifier going in her room at night, but recently the headaches have been waking her up at night and causing vomiting. There is no family history of migraines, headaches etc. It s a Friday night so we are going to try to have her checked Sat. if we can, I am getting more and more concerned :(
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011