My daughter gets dizzy and her vision goes black

My 12 year old daughter gets dizzy, vision goes black and she can't speak during these spells - they don't last long but she continues to feel 'yucky' for hours after.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is suggesive of a underlying Neurological disorder. But to confirm it, your daughter will have to undergo some Tests for better evaluation. Get a appointment with a Neurologist for premium evaulation of her symptoms. 

Sounds like a stroke.. She might have something clogging an artery or vein that is trying to provide oxygen to her brain.