Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

My daughter drank bleach water. Do i need medical attention ?

My 2 year old daughter drank some dish water that had some bleach in it, Im not sure how much she drank, but she is acting fine, should I take her to the ER?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Nov 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1229
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

If she has consumed small amount it is fine, and presently your are telling that she is acting fine so not to worry.
I advice you to keep close watch on her for any symptoms, if any weird thing immediately consult doctor.
Answered: Fri, 4 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor