My daughter drank bleach water. Do i need medical attention ?

My 2 year old daughter drank some dish water that had some bleach in it, Im not sure how much she drank, but she is acting fine, should I take her to the ER?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Nov 2011

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

If she has consumed small amount it is fine, and presently your are telling that she is acting fine so not to worry.
I advice you to keep close watch on her for any symptoms, if any weird thing immediately consult doctor.