My dad is is about to die, please help

He needs 65,000 for a heart transplant, and without it he will die, He only has 2-3 months to live, any idea s on how to get 65 grand in 2-3 months ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
You could broadcast it on your local news station asking for donations. Do you attend a church? If so, maybe they can help out. I think it's nuts someone has that kind of choice to make. Come up with a ton of cash, or lose your life!!! What kind of freaking world is this!!! Don't wait! Get national attention fast!!! There are caring people out there! If I hear about it on the news, you have my donation!!! I wish him the very best!! God bless!!!