My dad has diabeties and is suffering from a lot of foot pain. there is tinggling pain and numbness

hi. my dad has diabeties and is suffering from a lot of foot pain. there is tinggling pain and numbness .. the pain is not bearable. the diabeties is under control lower foot and upper foot, the pain is unbearable. after consultation the doctors hv told tht pain is basically in the nerves ..they adviced him to hv GABANTIN 300 and HOSIT+(TWO IN A DAY ) ALONG WITH DIBETROL HALF TABLET IN THE NORNING AND HALF IN THE NIGHT ..PLEASE ADVICE
Asked On : Sun, 12 Sep 2010