My dad had arrhythmia and left ventricular failure, kindly help me

My dad had arrhythmia and left ventricular failure he just got home like 2 days ago Please help me!!!?
He is 65 and he was on ventilator for 3 days his blood pressure was going up and that was causing the problems for his hearth fail and he also had chest infection at the same time, doctors were not giving any answer about his progress, but now as per doctors he has recovered. We brought him home from hospital like 2 days ago I am not sure what to do. He is not strict diet and regular medication from 2 days but I am still very scared inside cuz doctors said this can happen again I am very scared to go to work please suggest what should I do. He was hospitalized for like 10 days
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009